Welcome to Mackey Vineyards
Mackey Vineyards is dedicated to French style production and wine-making methods to achieve uncompromising expression of terroir, that ineffable quality that links the wines to the unique land where the grapes are grown. Mackey Vineyards produces wines of restraint, balance and finesse, turning every meal and every day into a celebration.
| Read More About Us |
Recent News & Upcoming Events:
- Harevest is coming to a close just in time as the weather starts to turn nasty. The fruit is all picked and we have about one more week for fermentation to finish. Then it is pressing and sending to barrel so the wine can then sleep all winter. Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cab Franc, and a little Riesling. All is tasting amazing.
- Winery hours are 11am to 4pm every Friday and Saturday. If those days or hours do not fit your needs, we are always happy to set up an appointment for you. Email at
- Next BIG weekend will be here before you know it. Harvest Release Weekend is November 4, 5, & 6. Always a busy weekend so plan your hotel and restaurant reservations ASAP. Hope to see you at the winery so we can share our wines with you.
- New ship to states!!! We are working on expanding our list of states where we can ship to. We hope to triple our current shipping states within the next month. If you are a fan of the Mackey wines but haven't been able to order because you live in a state we don't ship to, check back soon and your dreams may just come true.
- Don't miss out on special savings. Join our mailing list to receive seasonal discounts at the winery and/or online. It just takes a few seconds to fill out our form here
| More News & Events |